All the chess courses are prepared
Unlimited access to 400+ hours of chess videos
Full opening repertoires
Learn the full opening repertoire for White and Black that we use and play to dominate against strong opponents.
Improve your piece co-ordination, attacking and defensive skills, and game plans during the middlegame.
Learn must-know endgame positions, ideas, and concepts that will help you to win more games without feeling bored or overwhelmed.
1. Tactic Ninja - Sharpen Your Tactical Arsenal with a Grandmaster
2. Mating Matador - 37 King-Hunting Patterns
3. BlunderProof - Raise your game through the roof!
4. Fearless Warrior - Attack smartly and fearlessly
5. Spartan Shield - 7 Key Concepts to Shield your King
6. SLP Method - The Art of Saving Lost Positions
7. The WWP Pilot - Navigating Won Positions to Victory
8. The Scale Method - Decoding the Art of Effective Evaluation
9. 7Q Method - How to Find a Plan in Any Position
10. Calclman - Calculate Like a SuperHero
11. Strategic Symphony - Mastering the Melodies of Positional Play
12. Middlegame Roadmap
13. Endgame Roadmap - Your compass to navigate in the Endgames
14. Must-Know Endgame Theory U2000
15. Daily Lessons with a GM
1. Attack with Scotch Game
2. Attacking the Philidor Defense
3. Anti-Sicilian with 2.Nc3 d6 (Part 1)
4. Anti-Sicilian with 2.Nc3 Nc6 (Part 2)
5. Anti-Sicilian with 2.Nc3 e6 (Part 3)
6. Anti-Sicilian with 2.Nc3 a6 (Part 4)
7. Anti-Sicilian with 2.Nc3 g6 (Part 5)
8. The Tricky Schlechter Variation against the French Defense
9. Attack Against Caro-Kann with the Exchange Variation
10. Attacking the Scandinavian
11. Attacking the Pirc Defense
12. Counter the Czech Pirc
13. Attacking the Modern Pirc
14. Fight the Petroff Defense
15. Counter the Alekhine Defense
16. Counter the Nimzowitsch Defense – 1...Nc6
1. Sicilian Defense - Accelerated Dragon
2. Countering All the Sicilian Sidelines
3. Sicilian Defense - Alapin Variation
4. Nightmare of Rossolimo
5. Benko Gambit
6. Maroczy Bind
7. Modern Maroczy Bind
8. Counter the English Opening
9. Countering d4 Sidelines
10. Counter 1.b3 Larsen Opening
Attack Like a Viking - Master 18 King-chasing strategies with a GM
Defend with Honor - 16 Strategies to handle your opponent's attacks
The Wolf of Chess Street - Mastering the Art of Piece Trading
Happy Pieces - The Art of Keeping Your Army Happy
The Power of the Bishop Pair
Speedboat Adventures | Power Your Rooks Through Open Files
Raise your rating faster with ChessMood Pro membership
Access to all video courses (+all updates!)
Watch 400+ hours of step-by-step video courses, all of which are made only by Grandmasters.
Access to all streams
Join any of our live streams to help you memorize lines and see how your study can be applied in real games.
Access to all webinars
Join our webinars, attend our interactive lessons and ask questions with the ChessMood community.
Ask questions in the Pro member forum channel
Ask questions about our courses in the Pro Members channel and get your questions answered by Grandmasters.
Access to all quizzes
Test your learning with our quizzes. Choose between different levels depending on your ability, and reinforce what you learned in the courses.
Course material PGN’s
Download all the PGN-homework files from the courses to your study so you can refer back to them at any time in the future.
Play against our GM's
Play 1-1 Simul and Blitz games against our Grandmasters during our bonus events.
Community, accountability and support
Chat with other members in our exclusive closed chat where you can support each other, hold each other accountable and celebrate your successes as they come.