I'll take just a minute from you 😇
Please create a free account and continue enjoying the course.
In GM Studer's Mind
(3 hours 36 min)
GM Noël Studer commentates on his best games!
Around March 2021, GM Studer started writing weekly blog articles. And in a few months, his blog, NextLevelChess, exploded in popularity!
People loved the content! His advice was easy to understand, relatable and actionable. And the same thing also happened when he launched his course Next Level Training.
Now imagine him walking you through his best games, including his wins against super Grandmasters (2700+), and revealing his thought process in a simple and crystal clear manner that he is so famous for.
That’s what he’s going to do in his course!
Through his best games, you’ll learn about dynamic chess, including – attacking with all your pieces, dominating the position with excellent piece play, breaking up the center, playing with an isolated pawn, and more.
It’s not just about chess technique. You’ll also discover the mindset hacks to improve your performance, what it takes to beat stronger players, and much more!
So get ready to dive inside the mind of a Grandmaster Studer to take your chess to the next level.
What you'll learn
- The practical decision-making of a Grandmaster in a real game.
- How to play (and beat) higher-rated opponents?
- Practical tips on playing vs lower-rated players.
- His victories against super Grandmasters (2700 elo+).
- The art of attacking by bringing all your pieces.
- Dominating the position with piece play.
- Making decisions in dynamic positions and a lot more!
Lesson Plan12 episode(s) 3 hours 36 min
Students give this course an average of 5 out of 5 stars.