I'll take just a minute from you 😇
Please create a free account and continue enjoying the course.
The WWP Pilot: Navigating Won Positions to Victory
(2 hours 36 min)
Have you been struggling to win won positions? Playing beautiful games and messing up at the end?
If you answered “Yes!” you aren’t alone.
Many players face this situation. The 2nd world champion, Emmanuel Lasker, even has a famous quote: “The hardest game to win is a won game.”
The problem is winning positions aren’t won on autopilot – Instead, you have to take control and be a pilot who successfully navigates their way to victory!
How to do that?
In this course, Grandmaster Avetik Grigoryan shares everything you need to know, from must-know 13 strategies to psychological tips to safely take your won positions to their last destination - when the opponent resigns.
So buckle up, pilots! It’s time to navigate your way to victory.
What you'll learn
- The must-know strategies to win won games
- The psychological tips you should follow in won positions
- How to punish bluffs and opponents' desperate attacks
- Why you shouldn’t choose the best moves but the practical best ones
- How to train your Winning Won Position (WWP) skills and more
Lesson Plan71 episode(s) 2 hours 36 min
Students give this course an average of 5 out of 5 stars.