Rock 'n' Rolling with White
Is it possible to memorize openings variations, understand the openings better, and have lots of fun at the same time? :)
The answer is “YES!”
Just look at what we’ve prepared for you!
As you’ve seen, from the beginning of ChessMood, in our streams, we’ve always played the same openings that we teach in our courses. Nothing random.
We do this so that you can see the theoretical knowledge in practice and better understand the openings.
And you know what we did for you? :)
1. We downloaded all the thousands of hours of videos from streams
2. Handpicked the best and the most instructive games
3. Cut and edited
4. Separated them into proper sections based on the openings
5. Uploaded them in these 2 courses - Rock “n” Rolling with White and Black!
It took us a few months… but now look at what you have!
You don’t need to go through thousands of hours of previous streams to find the instructive games. All of the black/hard work is done for you.
All you need to better understand your openings is to sit/lay down comfortably, prepare your cold or hot drinks, and enjoy the most instructive games from the streams with live commentary :)
And after finishing the course, you’ll memorize and understand your openings at a much deeper level.
You’ll learn how to make practical decisions, how to win the winning games, save the lost ones and much more.
In the introduction, there will be more information on how to maximize the value of this course.
See you there :)
What you'll learn
- See your theoretical knowledge in practice
- Deepen your understanding of the openings you play
- See how to punish opponents when they deviate from the opening lines
- The strategy behind your positions and what to do when you face unknown and dubious moves
- How to win the winning positions and how to save the lost ones
- How to notice the tactics and find the correct plan
- Decision-making process of Grandmasters and many more
Lesson Plan167 episode(s) 16 hours 31 min
Students give this course an average of 5 out of 5 stars.