I'll take just a minute from you 😇
Please create a free account and continue enjoying the course.
Daily Lessons with a GM
(54 hours 2 min)
“I personally recommend this source to almost all my students. It can be a great complementary addition to the daily chess routine. There is no excuse not to find 8 minutes daily to watch a very instructive video with detailed topic explanations of Grandmaster!”
– GM Boris Avrukh
This course has 365 short lessons, each around 7 minutes on average – covering different topics such as – openings, middlegames, endgames, tactics, etc.
Every short lesson here will give you a practical nugget, like an important rule, a typical idea, that you can immediately start implementing in your game.
At the end of each lesson, there’s a short test to check if you’ve digested the idea properly. The answers to all these tests you can find in a separate video.
Sit back, relax and start watching!
What you'll learn
- A practical chess idea, concept, typical plan, psychological hack explained in as little time as possible.
- Concepts like ‘Show your cards’, ‘Fundamental Defense’, ‘Positional Pin’ that aid practical decision making.
- Common patterns that aren’t covered in chess literature but click instinctively in a stronger player’s mind.
- Strategies to deal with common chess questions like – ‘How to break solid positions’, ‘How to attack with opposite color Bishops?’, ‘When to fianchetto the Bishop?’ etc.
- Common and rare ideas used in attack, defense, tactics, openings, middlegames and endgames.
Lesson Plan377 episode(s) 54 hours 2 min
Students give this course an average of 5 out of 5 stars.