I'll take just a minute from you 😇
Please create a free account and continue enjoying the course.
Attacking the Modern Pirc
(2 hours 53 min)
The Modern Pirc (1.e4 g6) has become very famous in the 1500-2300 elo range. So there’s a good chance you might face it against players of that level.
Our Grandmaster team checked out almost all the lines for White and analyzed them deeply.
With the help of one of our ChessMood students, they offer you 2 setups to play against the Modern Pirc...
One of them is the Grand Prix Attack which you might be familiar with if you've watched our Czech Pirc or Anti-Sicilian courses.
The other is a super-sharp variation, which we've named after one of our students who helped us discover it!
Below are some of the positions in this opening taken from the course:
After watching it, you’ll be ready to unleash a powerful weapon against the Modern Pirc.
What you'll learn
- A full opening repertoire for White against the Modern Pirc Defense (1.e4 g6).
- The difference between Pirc and Modern Pirc.
- The ideas of this opening.
- The downsides of the Modern Pirc Defense.
- 2 setups for White to counter this opening.
- How to play the Grand Prix setup against the Modern Pirc?
- A strong novelty, discovered by our student, that's unexplored and offers White great attacking chances in this opening.
- Model games that'll show what you can expect your opponents to play and how to execute your ideas against them and more.
Lesson Plan69 episode(s) 2 hours 53 min
Students give this course an average of 5 out of 5 stars.