I'll take just a minute from you 😇
Please create a free account and continue enjoying the course.
In GM Avetik’s Mind
(4 hours 37 min)
Dear chess lovers, welcome to Grandmaster Avetik Grigoryan’s mind!
Whether you're an aspiring chess enthusiast or a seasoned player looking to refine your skills, get ready to embark in GM Avetik’s mind, extract lots of tips and ideas, and take them into your chess journeys.
In this exclusive course, you will have an opportunity to explore Avetik's best chess games, carefully selected to provide maximum value and insightful instruction.
Throughout this course, Avetik has handpicked games that are not only instructive but also serve as a platform for him to share the thought processes behind his decision-making, evaluations of positions, calculations, communication with the pieces, and strategies for different chess situations.
In addition to taking you through the thoughts behind each move, Avetik will also reveal how he developed specific skills, such as positional and endgame play.
He will also tell you fascinating stories and insights about the preparation and experiences leading up to and during these games, providing you with a glimpse into the life of a Grandmaster.
What you'll learn
- GM Avetik’s decision-making processes
- The art of subtle evaluation of positions
- How he constantly talks to his pieces
- How to find a plan in equal endgames
- The importance of practical decisions
- When to break the rules of the opening principles
- The “three question technique” to notice hidden tactics
- How to organize unpredictable attacks
- And much more
Lesson Plan11 episode(s) 4 hours 37 min
Students give this course an average of 5 out of 5 stars.