I'll take just a minute from you 😇
Please create a free account and continue enjoying the course.
WhiteMood - Model Games
(4 hours 24 min)
So you’ve learned the WhiteMood repertoire. You know some variations. Now it’s time to deepen your understanding of these openings!
Inside this course, you’ll find the commented model games on WhiteMood openings. Some are from our streams, some are played by our students.
As you go through them, GM Gabuzyan will help you understand the key plans and ideas.
Pay attention to them and to the moments when the opponent makes an unexpected move, and how the game continues from there. Also, keep an eye on the middlegame plans and the pawn structures you get.
The main goal is to let the ideas you see here get planted in your subconscious. That will help you remember the WhiteMood openings better and boost your confidence in playing these lines.
What you'll learn
- The plans and strategies are used in WhiteMood openings like Scotch,
Anti-Sicilian and others.
- How to play aggressively in a practical game after 1.e4?
- How to punish the opening mistakes?
- The type of middlegame positions to expect from WhiteMood
- repertoire, even when the opponent deviates from theory.
- How a Grandmaster plays the WhiteMood opening?
- How to play against sidelines and dubious gambits?
- The pawn structures you’ll get from these openings and so much more!
Lesson Plan52 episode(s) 4 hours 24 min
Students give this course an average of 5 out of 5 stars.