I'll take just a minute from you 😇
Please create a free account and continue enjoying the course.
The Power of the Bishop Pair
(3 hours 17 min)
One of the most common situations that happen in the middlegames is when we or our opponent have the advantage of double bishops.
We should know how to use it and how to fight against it.
The course is divided into 11 sections so it'll be easy to consume the material on which we've worked for more than 6 months...
Below are some of the positions taken from the course:
Hopefully, after watching this course you'll think twice before giving up your bishop and you'll know how to beat your opponents when they do.
What you'll learn
- How to exploit your Bishop pair advantage in different situations?
- Why 2 Bishops are so dominant in open positions?
- The Bishop pair in endgames
- How Grandmasters and world-class players exploit the double Bishop advantage.
- The philosophy of playing in positions with 2 Bishops vs 2 Knights.
- Using the power of double Bishops while attacking.
- What to do when you're playing against the Bishop pair?
- The strategies to neutralize the Bishops.
- The situations where the Bishop pair is even stronger than the Queen!
- Playing with the Bishop pair when you're a pawn down, and a lot more!
Lesson Plan93 episode(s) 3 hours 17 min
Students give this course an average of 4.9 out of 5 stars.