I'll take just a minute from you 😇
Please create a free account and continue enjoying the course.
In GM Avrukh’s Mind
(2 hours 49 min)
GM Boris Avrukh commentates on his best games!
It’s the same man who trained world-class players like Kramnik, Caruana, Nakamura and was once part of the world's top 50 players.
How does he make decisions on the chessboard? What goes inside his mind?
GM Avrukh is famous for his dynamic play style and strong opening preparation.
Now imagine Avrukh himself explaining how he makes decisions in dynamic positions, punishes his opponent for a slight inaccuracy in the opening, battles the best players of his era, and more!
By seeing his games, you can pick up and implement many important points and small nuances in your own game!
Ready to dive inside the mind of a world-class Grandmaster and trainer?
What you'll learn
- How GM Avrukh makes decisions.
- The thought process of a world-class Grandmaster.
- How to play in dynamic positions, from a Grandmaster famous for his dynamic play style.
- How he thinks in attacking positions.
- How to play with the initiative?
- GM Avrukh's personal stories and memories of his best games.
- His perspective on his games
- His battle against world-class opponents like Sakaev, Harikrishna, Rublevsky and much more.
Lesson Plan12 episode(s) 2 hours 49 min
Students give this course an average of 4.7 out of 5 stars.