I'll take just a minute from you 😇
Please create a free account and continue enjoying the course.
(3 hours 0 min)
Evaluating a Pawn endgame is the most basic skill you should master to become good at endgames.
After all, how do you win positions after every piece on the board has been exchanged?
At the same time, pawn endgames can be the least forgiving. One little mistake can often cost you a full point.
There are many books and videos about pawn endgames. But they either cover too few positions or too many.
In the 1st case, you don't understand what's going on.
And in the 2nd, you get tired and bored.
Knowing just the essential 10% of all the possible endgames is more than enough. Why? Because the first 10% will prepare you well enough to face the remaining 90%.
That’s how this course is structured.
Below are some of the positions taken from this course:
The lessons are interactive, and our GMs will ask you many questions. Participate actively in them, as it will help you drill the specific patterns into your brain.
Ready to go?
What you'll learn
- The most important concept in King and Pawn endgames that will help you win countless games on autopilot.
- How to ‘pass a move’ to get a decisive advantage.
- A simple rule to evaluate who will win the pawn race.
- The technique of using the King as an active attacking piece.
Lesson Plan94 episode(s) 3 hours 0 min
Students give this course an average of 4.8 out of 5 stars.