loader
Following
Abhi yadav

Abhi yadav 2 weeks ago

Study Partner.

Hi myself abhishek yadav. You can call me Abhi. I am 1465 FIDE rated guy and hoping to find a good partner for playing chess and also an hr daily classical game study. Because sometimes my mind stuck to read books. I know GM Avetik's method and I also apply same ideas in study but problem is how to find plans is a big issue.

Let me show a position.

I spent 10 mins on this position and my main thought is to find a way to open centre with f6 but I do not saw the follow up well. White's king is in the centre so I need to punish him for that. Avetik sir said focus on classics. I got that but before any game lesson we have to analise game alone na and there I face issues.  I am doing fine against 2000 chess.com blitz and recently had nice victory against FM but who cares for blitz. 

So,I hope I will find  a partner for study. But no beginner please. 

I am not trying to insult anyone. I just need a player above my strength. Anyways my positional chess is better than tactical but I do not mind styles. 

Thanks.

Abhi yadav

Abhi yadav 2 weeks ago

I know in these kind of positions we have three pawn advances and I love to play f6 but I do not see the follow up after exposing my own king.  I know white's bishop on f4 is bad right now and piece co oridination is bad too but I do not know how to open up centre and punish himm.

Giorgos Kechagias

Giorgos Kechagias 1 week ago

Chess.com

Giorgos_Kechagias

I don't have high enough ratings there ...

Giorgos Kechagias

Giorgos Kechagias 2 weeks ago

Hello Ahbi, I would like to be your partner (I am 1750 rated in bullet and 1650 in blitz), but I also like online classic (~1500). I don't have an official FIDE ELO but I try to find sparring partners. I have watched some of your online games which I found very interesting. Where are we going to play our first games? I am looking forward to your answer.

Abhi yadav

Abhi yadav 2 weeks ago

chess.com 

abhi_mary_1997  for daily games

abhi_chess_gm for blitz