loader

Get unlimited access to all our training for $29/mo

Following
MoodCoins

How many moodcoins do you have and how did you earn it? mine is still 12.000 by solving puzzles. When I was new in chessmood I always forgot to move pieces on puzzles :D

Abhi yadav

Abhi yadav 1 month ago

I earned some coins by solving puzzles. But I am a book guy so I like to solve positions from books so I feel more motivated. I earned most of my mood coins by winning chessmood best games event. I am so happy that coach liked my games and thinks that I am improving. Another thing I did was sharing chessmood on fb and even destroyed my old fav. fb account hehehe. I shared chessmood in my own 22k fb chess team and there I try to help beginners whenever I can. I asked them to join and some above 1500 players joined chessmood.

Abhi yadav

Abhi yadav 1 month ago

In the first pic you can see my mood coins.

In the second pic you can see what all coaches think of me. I just wanna say that I did nothing well but it's all due to chessmood that I am able to do what I wanted. Chessmood showed me the best path to improve and with my hard and smart work combo I am moving towards my goals to reach 2000 elo in one year and then next will be to reach GM before I die. I won many time chessmood best game prize and I am so lucky I won but this time the words which mentors chose about me made my day .

In the third pic you can see my referral sign up!

I guess you are a big fan and the most active person in ChessMood! I'm sure there are many successes waiting for you in future! Keep doing your hard work and go ahead Abhi!
Abhi yadav

Abhi yadav 1 month ago

True @WIM_Siranush_Ghukasyan I am the most active beginner in Chessmood!

Chessmood done a lot for my growth so it's my responsibility to promote chessmood whenever I can. I wanna win an event so bad so in the interview or anything I will share more people why I won the event and who is behind my success. 

Giorgos Kechagias

Giorgos Kechagias 1 month ago

I got 9000 out of the 55000 moodcoins I have by having the best answees in forym conversations. Now I am in the top 10 with best answers.
Abhi yadav

Abhi yadav 1 month ago

I answered 692 times and have best 12 best answers

Giorgos Kechagias

Giorgos Kechagias 1 month ago

I have 9 best answers and around 450 replies.
I've still earned only 1000 coins for good answers :D