How can a beginner start working on visualisation?
Jay told me to pick a hard copy and try to play through the game and try to visualise the position of diagram one. But issue is I cant see the positions even if i try my best. I can remember the move orders but I cant see the whole board.
In past coach told me to work on basics not blindfold chess.
I am working on woodpecker method book bec I already finished my basics and I am working on section two now of that book bec section one was so easy.
My goal is to finish it in 7 cycle.
Bottom I am sharing game with notes. If anyone find any mistakes in my game then please let me know. I am hoping to improve my skills to the next level so all time I am worried if I make any single mistakes. I care for good game so I am working on my skills. Yes, in one day no one can become champ but in one day we will find right path to study well for future and become Champ.
I did not saw setup against g6 so I thought if mentor is not covering this line then there must be punishment.
Concepts I applied:
1. Development with tempo and bothering his queen.
2. On 10th move when he made the move c6 I thought of the game of Dubov against Mamedyarov so I was not able to stop my hands and I made the move d5!. I hope this is accurate bec I followed the principle of open the game when we have two bishops and second his king is in the center.
3. Move 12th I played the Qa4+ because I was an alapin player or I can say below 2000 chess.com alapin expert. My score in positional alapin was always great so I knew whenever black loses the Light square bishop then the a4-e8 diagonal becomes super weak. Now after Qa4+ he will lose the right to castle or just Nbd7.
4. Move 13th, concept playing for initiative so I do not worry about pawns and due to @chessmood's benko gambit my fear of pawns is disappeared and also from Anti- Sicilian I learnt the power of initiative.
5. Move 14th, even if he try to grab two rooks then in the end he will lose the a8 rook.
6. Move 17th, Nc7 forces him to give up the rook for the knight.
7. Move 18th, Rxb7 not only grabs the pawn on b7 but also creates a mating net so he thought he can defend this threat with Ngf6 but he missed my move g4!!! and good bye to dancing queen.
Note: It's my first rapid game of this month so I shared my inside thoughts. Due to opening prep I had no time to play more rapid in last month. Bec lappy work make me super tired.
Coach, let me know if I missed something or you saw something better so I can work on it. I did not posted it for compliments but I do want to work on skills so I need to focus on improving my skills.
Hello all, would like to ask if anyone would like to offer their daily chess routine or even training regimen as Abhi posted on a different thread. Understand if it's a highly classified secret, wont post it anywhere else:)
This might help others to improve their chess training regimen.
So, I offer my daily routine. I am about a 1600 chess.com player , higher on li chess. Would very much like to achieve 2000 USCF.
1, Tactics for about 1.5 hours first thing in the morning. That way I feel that patterns and ideas set in better.
2. 1-2 hours Chess Mood videos on opening repertoire. This is sometimes spaced out during the day so I can remember the ideas better.
3. 1 hr game play afternoons. Avetik suggested that I ought to play less and the 9 game rule is a good one IMHO.
4. 1/2-1 hr Game study and analysis evenings.
I try to keep this about 4 hours a day every day.
Cheers and thanks in advance for any ideas!
Hello dear PRO Members!
I have cool news for you.
We noticed that many of you have issues with analyzing your games yourself and finding the mistakes.
And many of you were asking about individual training.
Here we go...!
We decided to offer private lessons as well ????
Mostly we'll check your games, find mistakes, and fix them to speed up your growth.
I am sure you understand, that there will be a limited amount of seats and we'll accept students on a "First-come, First-take" basis.
+ we'll offer you a "PRO Members Only" discount price!
I'll ask you to fill this short form to apply for individual lessons.
With best wishes,
P.S COFAGRO(Constant and Fast Growth)
I run a website chessdaily.in
Where I post online chess tournaments including all tournament in india and abroad .
Visit this link to visit tournament calender ???? chessdaily.in
If you know any tournament or want to add your tournament, mail us at [email protected]
Here is a game about space advantage and how problematic are the knights, when one side has space disadvantage.
The game is played between 2 world champions!
Keep the growth and stay safe.