When you play online chess how many games do you play during one session?
On Tuesday will share you in our ChessMood Blog my Golden Method, but before that, I would love to hear your thoughts.
We have this topic in our Blog
If you have any questions, comments or you just liked it, feel free to share your thoughts here.
Due to time issues I play only one or two games of 15/10 on chess.com. My motto is to play good moves instead of playing a lot games. I play daily one or two games. After every game I check following things.
2. Tactics which I completely missed.
3. Candidates which I considered but I was failed to see the whole line.
4. Opening move orders and ideas. Now a days due to lack of time I mix up plans in openings but soon I hope to find more time then this problem will be solved I know.
5. I also try to focus and control excitement level when I realise that position is winning for me or i have an advantage.
6. Now a days bec of chessmood I am trying to play with right mood even if I get minus positions and I saved many with rightmood concept.
My conclusion of recent games shows bad tactical skills and positional skills are superb and improving day by day. So, I think with classics in future I will consider tactical training and combinative training.