Stream with GM Gabuzyan

Live now Become a Pro to Join
Following
ChessMood

ChessMood 3 months ago

NEW ARTICLE: Growth Hacking in Chess|+300 Points in 6 Months
Hey Champions!

We have this topic in our Blog.
https://chessmood.com/blog/growth-hacking-in-chess-300-rating-points-in-six-month
If you have any questions, comments or you just liked it, feel free to share your thoughts here. 

Abhi yadav

Abhi yadav 3 months ago

Nice video and super educational. Loved it and made me more motivated. Thanks. Going to read blog now.
Ramón Jessurun

Ramón Jessurun 3 months ago

Nice article & interview. Great testimony by Kevin. Btw, are there any members who are, like me, stuck at around 2000 level?   
skipper chess

skipper chess 3 months ago

Hello! Can you plz tell me( Mr. Kevin)what books did you read in your entire chess carrier?
ChessMood

ChessMood 3 months ago

Yeah Ramon. Many of our students have stacked there before joining us :) 
skipper chess

skipper chess 3 months ago

Can I have Your photo? I am going to stick it up my whiteboard! You are my idol!;)

Abhi yadav

Abhi yadav 3 months ago

i seriously wanna suggest you to go to your post about Study Plan  because you are so confused man. Everyone must learn basics to become an intermediate player. I do not wanna insult you but you are 1200 and I saw your games before I wrote the answer and once you told me your rating I shared the best basic plan for you. Even coach liked it so why are you asking a lot people same questions.  You can't become a champ in one day and you have to go through basic books before anything. Even if you ask Kevin he will tell you the same. May be he will suggest you some other book names but idea won't be different. 

Work on your basics so you can also improve well like Kevin or other Chessmood members. Listen to what coach suggested you. Rest decision is yours. If you again write same questions in other posts then trust me I will not feel happy to help you in chess.

amit mishra

amit mishra 3 months ago

Really excellent article !! for every serious chess player.It give practical advice for improvement.