Can you honestly say to yourself that you use time effectively?
My daily schedule in mentioned in the bottom:
2hr on chessmood openings daily revision bec I finished the courses in past so in order to memorise lines I am doing revision.
Tactics from Woodpecker Method Book:
3 hr on tactics because I am doing woodpecker training. I am on third cycle of my first set of 850 puzzles so have to finish it before 8th August.
I am doing worse in endgames so I am working on Muller Endgame Dvds and three pages daily from dvoretsky endgame manual .. It takes 2 hrs of me to analise but still I fail in most of the analysis but I am grasping ideas.
In past I saw all Chessmood videos on Commented Classical Games so after that I downloaded 570 hr middlegame videos from Saint Louis Chess Channel and I saw 200 hr of content in 3 month and grasped a lot concepts from them.
Now, I started to work on books the following books: Takes my 6 hrs
1. Karpov's best Games. 1 game a day
2. GM Chess Strategy " What Amatures can learn from Ulf Anderson's Games. 1 game a day
3. Chess Pattern Recognition for Beginners. 2 example out of 6 (daily from one chapter)
4. The Amateur's Mind: Turning Chess Misconceptions Into Chess Mastery (Book by Jeremy Silman) Daily 10 pages from this book
As coach @GM_Avetik_Grigoryan told me I need a mentor so soon I hope to hire @Nicolo_Pasini as my mentor but right now I can't so I need to arrange things first then I will work on calculation with him.
So I think I am doing my work with dedication but yeah I need to work soon on calculation and then I will do well I know.
If you think I am doing something wrong then coach let me know.,
I know I told you that I will work 11 hrs but due to this book changes now time will be more than 11 hrs
Related to efficient use of time: If you had 2 hours to invest daily in chess, what do you think it is more efficient?
1.- To spend the two hours on the same theme. For example, monday openings, tuesday strategic/positional play, wednesday tactics, etc
2.- Divide the 2 hours in 2 slots of 60 minutes or 4 slots of 30 minutes and train different themes in each slot
My daily schedule is
1. 3 hrs of ChessMood opening.
2. 1 hr of tactics training from chesstempo and 1 hr from chess.com
3. 1 hr of end game training from Silman's book and chesstempo.
4. 1 hr of ChessMood opening revision.
5. 1 hr of commented classical games.
I ask more suggestions from our coach and advanced members for first growth.