loader
Following
ChessMood

ChessMood 8 months ago

2020 and our Goals

Hey Champions! 
The best way to achieve our main goal is to divide it into steps and make an action plan.
Let's write our goals list, the plan how we will do that and achieve our goals step-by-step. 

#COGRO (Constant Growth )
#Right Mood - Right Move! 

Giorgos Kechagias

Giorgos Kechagias 4 months ago

I just passed 1850 in lichess blitz and 1900 in bullet! My targets are 2200 for all time controls!
Banh Gia Huy

Banh Gia Huy 3 months ago

We should have about 100 more members each day
Kourosh A

Kourosh A 3 months ago

Here is a draft of my action plan. (I will evaluate the efficiency of  this plan monthly, and modify it if needed)

Name of the project: Chess improvement

Delivery of the Project: Reaching +2200 on Rapid and Blitz chess on Chess.com (or Lichess.com)

Duration of the project: 6 months; Start date: 01-06-2020, End date: 31-12-2020

Resources: Chessmood courses and streams, My Chess Books, Fritz17

Daily Action Plan : 

1- Solving chess positions at Chesstempo.com : 30 minutes per day

2- Playing 2 Rapid chess gamess (15' +10") OR  3 Blitz chess games (10' + 0 ") daily alternatively : 30 minutes per day

3-Watching Chessmood Opening Courses (I will skip advanced section first, when I finish all courses I will go back and watch  advanced section. I will start with Black repertoire first) : 30 minutes per day

4- Using Fritz 17 to develop my own opening repertoire, and to practice the opening move orders. (I will update everything according to Chessmood streams and GMs commentaries)  : 30 minutes per day

5- Watching Middlegame courses on Chessmood:  : 30 minutes per day

6- Reading Practical Endgame Books  : 30 minutes per day

I will work on he following endgame books first:

Endgame Strategy: Shereshevsky

Endgame Virtuoso: Smyslov

Exploring the endgame: Griffiths

Heri Darmanto

Heri Darmanto 2 months ago

My goal, we can win my chess competition in my country... Beating many strong rival opponent in National Competition in my country. 

Planning: 

PREPARE OURSELF:

1. Complete chess skill. 

2. Improve my chess skills, prioritize based on evaluation.

PREPARE OPPONENT:

1. Collect DATA all my opponent (real chess tournament data and online chess data from Lichess and chess.com)

2. Match my opponent data with my opening repertoire... 

3. Match CHESSMOOD opening repertoire with my opponent data.

4.Prepare and exlpore this match repertoires a lot.

5.Simulate games based this preparation and exploration. 

Thank You.

I currently have a rating of 1976 FIDE standard. My chess goal until the end of 2020 is to read at least 5 chess books (and study them carefully, of course). I also want to play at least 30 games with FIDE rating calculation.  And my last wish is to beat at least 4 2100+ players and 2 2250+ players. :-)
Shahinur Haque

Shahinur Haque 2 months ago

My Goal is by the end of December 2020 to achieve 2000 rating 
Rob Dzedzic

Rob Dzedzic 2 months ago

Hi,

my goal is to improve the understanding of chess and to reach 2200 raiting on lichess by the end of this year.

I have divided my plan into 2 parts:

July-October , finish two Aggarrd´s books: Calculation and Positional play. and reach 2100 on Lichess

October-December, finish another of his two books: Endgame and Attacking chess, and reach 2200.  

Devansh Shah

Devansh Shah 2 months ago

My goal for 2020 is to increase rating by 400 points at the end of 31 December 2020

To learn new theoritical and practical endgames

To learn the openings against caro kann, sicilian and pirc with white and against all sidelines of d4

Alex Bonillo

Alex Bonillo 3 weeks ago

Hi!

My goal for the next 4 months is to train consistently everyday. I tend to get distracted easily and struggle to start working on some material until I finish it (for example, a book). I am keeping track of what I do daily so I am held accountable!

All the best!

Alex

Jim Carmody

Jim Carmody 3 weeks ago

I've been playing board 8 in the Lichess4545 league for over a year now, having increased my lichess classical from U1200 to mid-1500 in that time.  My 2020 (into Q1 2021) goal is to get onto board 7, which will require me to gain about 100 points.  I can put 30-60 minutes per day and will do whatever is recommended after I have my one-on-one with a ChessMood GM.
Pablo López

Pablo López 2 weeks ago

My goal is to train chess at least 1 h every day. I think that if I can achieve that my playing strength should increase (?)... 

Pablo López

Pablo López 2 weeks ago

My goal is to train/srudy chess 1 h per day! I guess that should help to improve my game... 
Raphaël Paquet

Raphaël Paquet 2 weeks ago

1. Solving 1 puzzle a day from now on - maybe more but no pass.

2. Studying/looking at one classic game a day, every day, no pass.

3. Switching confidently from 1.d4 to 1.e4 by September 2021.

4. Refusing draws from higher rated players (OTB).

5. "No bullet/kein blitz" diet until September 2021.